Our QIA Classes cover all aspects of living - instruction, information, technology and learning lots of neat things.
Some of the classes are free while others charge a fee. No matter what the class is, you will find it is well worth your time to attend.
Be sure to look at our Calendar page to find out when a particular class is.
For more information visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/QIAPowWow/
- Line Dancing is another indirect way to exercise and stay in shape. This class is held Monday thru Thursday, there is a charge for this class.
- Painting Party Fun Art classes. $10 Wednesday from 9:30-11:30AM. FunArt Painting Parties are an opportunity to get creative, have fun with friends and learn a bit about painting. I provide all supplies including 8x10 canvas and step by step by instructions. I request paid registration and a weeky $1 contribution to the building usage fee. No class January 18. You may sign up at the montly QIA Craft Faire, at class or by contacting me, Marcy at firstname.lastname@example.org, 605-210-1014 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Portablepaintingparty.
- Craft Classes are held on Monday and Thursday at 9AM. This is a gathering of crafters and painters sharing their ideas and handy work! Some really good talent is displayed.
- Excercise Class is held Monday thru Friday 8:30AM. It is an informal gathering of people that just want to exercise and keep their body limber and flexible. As in any exercise class, you get out of it what you put into it. There is a charge for this class.
- Ballroom Dancing is a great class taught by a person who seriously enjoy Ballroom Dancing and help everyone learn. It starts with a basic course and then advances beyond that. Our main room area is very large so it will accommodate the most serious dancers, as well as beginners. Classes are being planned for January, please see the sign up sheet in the office.